Sunday, April 4, 2010

What Knowledge Have You Connected With Past Knowledge?

As for the next section that we did in class about transcription and translation. I feel that this part of the course is more like the knowledge I gained in microbiology. We really focused on DNA in microbiology and this section of the course is too. I feel that I have learned more about the enzymes involved in the processes that were skipped over in other classes that dicussed this topic too.


I also feel that the thermodynamics and carbohydrates section of the class was a mix of what I learned in Anatomy and Physiology and Biology. We discussed carbs and why the body needs them and what roles it has in different processes. We also learned a little about thermodynamics in Biology class too. I feel that in this class out of all my other classes I can really see how the knowledge is building up. This class goes more in depth about topics discussed in other classes but puts all the pieces together. This class does not leave out information such as the enzymes involved just for simplification like other classes may do.

No comments:

Post a Comment